ENVIRONMENTAL COMMITMENT

50 million metric tons of electronic waste, or “e-waste,” is created each year. Only 20% of this material is actually recycled, while the remaining 80% ends up incinerated or dumped in landfills.

At Hanhaa, we recognise that recycling electronic devices helps conserve our natural resources and minimises the amount of greenhouse gas emissions caused when manufacturing virgin materials.

ParceLive is one of the first cargo monitoring devices to take the fight against pollution seriously, whilst also minimising the operational hassle of dealing with the devices before and after use, saving time and money.

Sign Up For The Logistics Leadership League Newsletter

E-WASTE
ParceLive channel partners inform Hanhaa as to where they need trackers sent to, and when the journeys are complete, Hanhaa will organise the collection of the trackers so that they can be sent back to a Hanhaa fulfilment centre where they are recharged and updated, ready for their next journey.

The aim here is to minimise the operational pain of companies having to deal with the trackers before and after use which in turn, has huge benefits for the environment minimising waste.
E-RECYCLING
Transitioning away from linear economies, or take-make-dispose cycles, in favour of circular economies replete with calls for regeneration, ParceLive is looking to plug holes in the systemic leakage of e-waste.

This is to say that ParceLive not only reduces their e-footprint, but those of their consumers by enabler one tracker to work equally well across bulk shipments and various categories of WEEE.

OUR OBJECTIVES

Sustainability is an integral part of our vision and values. Our environmental efforts are conducted with the following objectives in mind:

Supporting Our Company’s Growth
Back Title

Exceeding our customer's increasing
expectations for a more sustainable product and service offering.

Demonstrating Our Commitment
Back Title

Continued integration of
sustainability into company goals and decision-making.

Improving Your Operational Efficiency
Back Title

Lowering costs and reducing the
environmental footprint of our operations and your supply chain.

It is our goal to decrease in every way possible this environmental impact and to manage the needs of customer requirements in an environmentally sustainable way.

We believe that sustainability is a shared responsibility, best delivered in collaboration with others; we therefore engage with our customers, suppliers, and stakeholders to fulfil these commitments.

Tracker Life Cycle eco friendly

Have A Question?

Please enquire about any of our products and services by filling out the contact form.