The purpose of the AssetLive tracker is to enable you to monitor the location, condition and security of your assets in real-time.
The tracker is IP67 rugged and dust/waterproof, built to last all conditions. Providing customers with 3-5 years of battery life with replaceable batteries.
The tracker also has 5 embedded smart sensors that allow for the reporting back of any incidents that occur along the supply chain.
Hover over each icon
In order to receive correct data from the trackers, users should ensure that it is fastened securely to the cargo in transit whether it be a container, pallet or parcel.
To ensure correct light readings are taken, the contents of the goods in transit should not block the front of the tracker.
The movement of a tracker that is not secured when in transport may lead to incorrect sensor readings and therefore data.
- Monitor the location of your shipments with GPS accuracy - Uses low-powered 5G networks
- Track temperature from -40°c to +85°c - Measure temperature with ± 0.5 degree accuracy
- Monitor and verify relative humidity from -40°c to +85°c - Measure humidity with ± 3.5 RH accuracy
- Monitor your fragile shipments for freefall over 0.4 seconds - Receive a shock alert if cargo is subject to forces between 2 and 16g's
- Monitor the air pressure around your assets or cargo. - Real-time updates
- Verify that a shipment has not been opened - Triggers alert when tracker is exposed to more than 4.0 LUX