Discover endless tracking possibilities with one of the smallest GPS trackers on the market.
The tracker is IP67 rugged and dust/waterproof, built to last all conditions. Rechargeable with mini-USB. Battery life will depend on the configuration chosen (best conditions: est. 500 pings life on timer-configuration). .
The tracker also has 5 embedded smart sensors, light, air pressure, humidity, temperature and accelerometer (motion detection) that allow for the reporting back of any incidents that occur along the supply chain.
Hover over each icon
In order to receive correct data from the trackers, users should ensure that it is fastened securely using the mounting brackets provided to the cargo in transit whether it be a container, pallet or parcel.
To ensure correct light readings are taken, the contents of the goods in transit should not block the front of the tracker.
The movement of a tracker that is not secured when in transport may lead to incorrect sensor readings and therefore data.
- Monitor the location of your shipments with GPS accuracy - Uses low-powered 5G networks
- Track temperature from -40°c to +85°c - Measure temperature with ± 0.5 degree accuracy
- Monitor and verify relative humidity from -40°c to +85°c - Measure humidity with ± 3 RH accuracy
- Monitor your fragile shipments for freefall over 0.4 seconds - Receive a shock alert if cargo is subject to forces between 2 and 16g's
- Measures the vibration, or acceleration of motion of the tracker - Real-time updates
- Verify that a shipment has not been opened - Triggers alert when tracker is exposed to more than 4.0 LUX