1. The sender/consigner needs to provide the address for the pick up, contact name, contact number, email address. Date and time available for pick up by the carrier, the number of shipments and the number of trackers in each of them. Hanhaa will make the UPS booking on behalf of the customer.
2. If they have no dangerous goods certified on-site, they need to pack a maximum of 2 trackers per shipment. As such they will need to let us know the number of shipments UPS will be collecting on site.
3. If they do have a dangerous goods certified person on site, they can pack more than 2 devices per shipment but will need to attach a UN3481 label (size 11x12cm)on the shipment.
4. After receiving all the info from the sender/consigner, we’ll need up to 1 working day to make the booking with UPS or its equivalent.
5. Hanhaa will send the sender/consignor the waybill label, the commercial invoice, the packing list and the dangerous goods documents except the UN3481 label by email. The sender/consignor will need to print out all the paperwork and attach them to the shipment. The sender/consignor is responsible for any loss or abandonment of the shipment should any paperwork be not attached. The customer will pay for the return solution.