PARCELIVE TRACKER FUNCTIONS AND CAPABILITIES
Purpose of Tracker
The purpose of the ParceLive tracker is to allow its users to track not only the location but also condition (if it was: dropped, wet, hot/cold, opened, tilted) of their parcels in real time no matter the carrier or country.
The tracker is equipped with a single button and e-ink screen that facilitates the return and reuse of the tracker in line with the ParceLive model of offering a low cost parcel tracking service at scale.
The tracker also has six embedded sensors that allow for the reporting back of any incidents within the parcel.
The measurements for the outer casing of the ParceLive tracker are: Length: 162mm Width: 100mm Depth: 19mm Weight: – 144 grams
Each ParceLive tracker has a minimum battery life of 20 days but can track for up to 65+ days. Battery life varies due to factors such as the number of alerts that are sent out during its journey, continuous poor signal strength and extreme temperature changes.
ParceLive is connected by Hanhaa XG, Hanhaa’s very own mobile network and a world first for the logistics industry. Hanhaa Mobile is specifically designed to provide seamless connectivity for ParceLive from just about anywhere in the world.
Placement of Tracker
In order to receive correct data from their tracker, users should ensure that it is secured on the inside of the parcel.
Trackers should be placed either on the interior side of the box or the interior flap of the boxes top with the screen facing the inside of the parcel.
To ensure correct light readings are taken, the contents of the parcel should not block the front of the tracker.
The movement of a tracker that is unsecured inside a parcel may lead to incorrect sensor readings and therefore data.
● Track temperature from -15c up to +50c
● Preset a temperature range to trigger alerts
● Measure temperature with +/- 1 degree accuracy
● Monitor your fragile shipments drops of shock
● Receive a default shock alert if a parcel is subject to 0.4 seconds of freefall
● A live look on whether your shipment has tilted to exceeded a pre set angle
● Receive a default tilt alert if a parcel is subject to a tilt of more than 30 degrees in any direction
● Orientation is triggered when the device is subject to a rotation greater than 45 degrees.