The purpose of the ParceLive tracker is to allow its users to track not only the location but also condition (if it was: dropped, wet, hot/cold, opened, tilted) of their cargo in real time, no matter the carrier or country.
The tracker is equipped with a single button and e-ink screen that facilitates the return and reuse of the tracker in line with the ParceLive model of offering a low cost cargo tracking service at scale.
The tracker also has 7 embedded smart sensors that allow for the reporting back of any incidents that occur along the supply chain.
Hover over each icon
In order to receive correct data from the trackers, users should ensure that it is fastened securely to the cargo in transit whether it be a container, pallet or parcel.
To ensure correct light readings are taken, the contents of the goods in transit should not block the front of the tracker.
The movement of a tracker that is not secured when in transport may lead to incorrect sensor readings and therefore data.
- Monitor the location of your shipments with GPS accuracy
- Track temperature from -30c up to +50c - Preset a temperature range to trigger alerts - Measure temperature with +/- 1 degree accuracy
- Monitor and verify relative humidity between 0-100% - Preset a humidity range to trigger alerts - Measure humidity with +/- 3.5 RH accuracy
- Monitor your fragile shipments for freefall over 0.4 seconds - Receive a shock alert if cargo is subject to forces between 2 and 16g's
- A live look on whether your shipment has tilted to exceed an angle - Receive a tilt alert if a parcel is tilted by more than 30 degrees - Orientation is triggered when device is rotated more than 45 degrees
- Verify that a shipment has not been opened - Triggers alert when tracker is exposed to more than 4.0 LUX